The Library provides areas for individual and group study for students and staff of Cumberland University. If you are not affiliated with Cumberland University, please contact Stephanie Walker, email@example.com or 615-547-1387, to make arrangements.
Individuals should use the study carrels and seating in the open area of the Library in order to best utilize the meeting rooms for group study.
Things to remember:
- Library meeting rooms are available for study groups of two or more people and can be reserved for groups for up to three hours.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved through the Library Information Desk. You can come by in person, call 615-547-1299 or fill out the reservation form on this page You will be asked the reservation time, number of people in your group, and contact information for at least one person. Room reservations must be made at least one hour in advance.
- Reservations will be forfeited if the group is more than 15 minutes late.
- Administrative staff meetings and testing services have priority over all other reservation requests.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel your reservation if needed, but will try to contact you in advance and relocate your group to another room if possible.
- When using a library meeting room you are responsible for returning the furniture to its original arrangement if moved, and cleaning up all of your trash. Library food policies apply.
- The Library is not responsible for belongings left in the meeting rooms or any other area.